Nursing Academics at Medical Prep Institute
The Nursing Education at Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay is solely dedicated to the building of a solid, clinical nursing foundation of practice through knowledge enhancement and skills development. When our students graduate, they will be well prepared to take the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX). The following is the summary of the Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Nursing Curricular Focus:
- Evidence-Based. All facts are harvested from proven and tested results by previous verified studies.
- Progressive and Pragmatic Approach. Students deal everyday with relevant real-life issues that allow them to solve practical problems in the context of making meaning.
- Hands-On and Experiential Learning Techniques. Students get to apply their knowledge not merely in paper and pencil as opposed to traditional learning, but also largely in performance-based assessments to probe efficiency, knowledge, and productivity.
- Instructor Guides. The instructor is present as the facilitator of learning, and does not resort to rote learning only.
- Individual Focused learning. Small class sizes allow instructors to give individual attention to each student
The nursing profession offers a tough path to those who are to tread them. However, the personal satisfaction that comes with selfless human service is more rewarding than the compensation that comes with it. Nursing is a journey worth taking, a discovery of your own personal strengths and a test to your personal character.
Medical Prep Institute is committed to helping those individuals who took the courage to face this hard undertaking. Our aim is to mold them to become the best they can be by offering comprehensive, yet, fulfilling learning experiences throughout their daily feat for knowledge. Medical Prep Institute has been known for its excellence and judging by results, we know we have done well. The success of our graduates is what keeps us motivated to do more and exert more.
The MPI environment is carefully structured to build values and enhance skills. Furthermore, students are prepared for passing the National Council Licensure Exam (NCLEX), a passage towards your dream career in the healthcare field through testing your knowledge and skills in Nursing practice. These are all imbibed and spread across your terms of academic attendance at Medical Prep Institute. Visit these links to learn more about each program:
Enrollment is now ongoing. For those would like to be admitted, kindly visit our Admissions page.