History and Ownership
Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay is owned and operated by F. Jenar. Inc., a corporation authorized to do business in the state of Florida and is run by a board and president. Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay was founded in 2008’ under the name Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay in response to the need in the community for more affordable educational institutions providing quality health care training.
Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay began as a Test Preparation School and Continuing Medical Education Provider for Healthcare Professionals. Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay recognized the need to provide affordable high quality medical training education for individuals seeking entry level careers into the health care industry.
Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay also recognized the need for ancillary health care staff, thus decided to license the following programs with the Department of Education; Patient Care Assistant, Home Health Aide and Practical Nursing Programs. In 2012 Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay was approved for the Associate of Science in Nursing and the Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Currently over 2000 students have graduated from Allied and Nursing Programs with Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay.
Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay is committed to providing quality healthcare education to the community. Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay is dedicated to providing a private school education (small class sizes) at a State School cost.
Licensure and Approvals
- Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education located at: 325 West Gaines St, Suite 1414, Tallahassee FL, 32399-0400. Phone Number 888-224-6684.
- Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay is Certified National Testing Site for National Examinations through the National Healthcare Career Association. The Test Site Code is FL-117
- Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay is approved for its Nursing Programs by
State of Florida Board of Nursing
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin #C02
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-3257
Florida Commission on Independent Education
325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414
Tallahassee, Florida 32399
- Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay also provides Continuing Education programs and is a Training Site with the American Safety and Health Institute providing Continuing Medical Education.
- Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay is currently going through the accreditation process with ABHES.
|Commission for Independent Education||325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414
Tallahassee, FL 32399
|Florida Board of Nursing (Approved)||4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin C-02
Tallahassee, FL 32399
|American Safety and Health Institute (Providing Continuing Education)||1450 Westec Drive
Eugene, Oregon 97402
|National Healthcare Association (Certified National Testing Site)||11161 Overbrook Road Leawood,