Medical Prep Institute of Tampa bay provides students with a variety of services to assist students in attaining their educational goals. Student services may include:
- Job placement
- Library services
- Academic Advisement
- Personal advising
- Virtual Bookstore
- Remediation and tutoring
- Transcript review
- Clinical rotation placement and support
- Campus activities and events
- Student services assists with State and National Examination registrations, finger printing locations and any other questions students may have.
- Student services assists students with any other paperwork the students may need to ensure the student’s success.
- In compliance with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, ADA, the Institute will make every available effort to accommodate persons with disabilities, so long as the student can provide the Institute with documentation of the disability. Should the disability interfere with the student completing a required element of their program, students must be able to document that their failure is directly related to their disability.
Meegan Davis – Certified Higher Education Specialist in Career Services